D E F I N. V.

 [ 4 ]


D E F I N. V.


The Angle of Refraction, is that the Angle that the road defcribed by the reftected or refracted Ray containetb with the Perpendicular to the reflective or refracting Surface at the purpose of Incidence.


D E F I N. VI.


The Sines of Incidence, Reflexion, and Refraction ar the Sines of the Angles of Incidence, Reflexion, and Refraction.


D E F I N. V.


D E F I N. VII.


the sunshine whofe Rays ar all alike Refran- gible, I decision straightforward, Momogeneal And Similar; which whofe Rays ar fome additional Refrangible Than others, I decision compound, Heterogeneal and Diffimilar.


the previous light-weight I decision Homoge- Neal, not becaufe i'd affirm it of altogether re- fpects; however becaufe the Rays that agree in Re- frangibility, agree at leaft altogether thofe their different Properties that I confider within the following Difcourfe.


D E F I N. VIII.


the colors of Homogeneal Lights, I decision Pri-mary, Homogeneal and Simple; and thefoe of Heterogencal Lights, Heterogencal and Com- pound.


For thefe ar perpetually Compouned of the colors of Homogeneal Lights; as can ap- pear within the following Difcourfe.


A X I O M S.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes E. O. Wilson

Top 9 Aristotle Quotes

opticks newton book